The Dinner Party

There are so many people I would want to invite to dinner, but these are my top three: Mohamed Salah, Alex Morgan and Helen Keller. Mohamed Salah is a professional soccer player who plays right winger for Liverpool and captains the Egypt national team. I would enjoy have dinner with Mohamed Salah, so I could ask him all the question about what did he do to be successful and who was the biggest supporter in his career. Alex Morgan is also a professional soccer player who plays striker, and is captain for the San Diego Wave FC. She is on the United States national team, and was twice named U.S. Soccer’s Female Athlete of the Year in 2012 and 2018. I also would ask her questions about what did she do to be successful and if you could tell your younger self something what would you say. Helen Keller was an American author and who advocated for disability rights. Helen was both blind and deaf, even though people thought it was impossible to overcome her disability. Helen did the impossible, she wrote books, graduated from college, felt objects and associate them with words, spelled them out using finger signals on her palm, to read sentences using braille. Again I would ask Helen questions also like how did it feel to inspirer the generation after and after you and how were you able to overcome your disability. That is who I would like to have dinner with and why.