My Favorite Room

The room in my home that is my favorite is my bedroom. It has my soccer posters all along the walls, as well as shelves full of trophies. It also has places to hang all my medals and my team photos and my playing soccer. Even though you can barely see my walls, they’re a pale turquoise kind of color. I have a big white desk for me to do my homework, and I also have huge calendar whiteboard above my desk. And to the side of it I have pin boards with photos of me and my friends. I also have a tv in my room and behind it are these paper flowers that my mom made for my 6th birthday. Behind the back of my door is a rectangular vanity cabinet with little quotes on it. My bed is a white metal bed frame with turquoise sheets and a turquoise comforter. I have a lot of stuffed animals that have been given to me when I was younger, but only a couple of them are on my bed. The rest are stored underneath my bed. Next to the bed are these white wooden nightstands that hold my jewelry and my google home. For me to play rain sounds for me to sleep. My bedroom is where I spend most of my time and where I relax. I love my room because I was able to decorate it how I wanted and I wake up every day to see all my trophies and medals on the wall as well as quotes that famous people have said or say. That is why my bedroom is my favorite room in the house.