The Castaway Life

Imagine being stuck on an abandoned island, well that’s my life! I have been stuck here for, I don’t even know how long. All I remember was I was on a boat with my family, and we were having a great time. When a huge storm hit our boat, it managed to flip over the boat. I was able to come up for air, but there was no sign of my family. After that all I could remember was waking up on a deserted island. I have been here ever since. Don’t get me wrong I love it here, but I miss my family and friends. It’s a tropical paradise, the waves are beautiful and great for swimming. My dad taught me and my brother how to make a hut out of tree branches and hay. I always eat fruit from the trees, I have it every day for breakfast. On a regular day, I will wake up to the sunrise, after I cut up some fruit for breakfast. I change into my bathing suit, and run to the water to go swimming and surfing, I learned to make a makeshift surfboard. After an hour or so, I relaxed watching to waves and listening to the animals noises. I get up to go spear hunting fish, for lunch and dinner. When it starts to get dark outside, it start a fire to cook the fish while watching the sunset. After the I get done eating, I go my little hut and get ready to sleep. Like I said I love my life, but I don’t want to live here forever. I have never seen any boat sailing by the island, I just hope that someday I can have a normal life somewhere.