The Underground Treasure

“I don’t think so.” I heard a voice from afar say. I was in a subterranean tunnel underground with my friends, we had just found the missing treasure dating back to the 1800s. That was buried by Sir Samson McCoy, he was the son to a wealthy man who owned tons of land in Charlestown, Saint Kitts and Nevis. After his father died, he got the money from his father inheritance. He lived in a luxury countryside house with his wife and two children. The money he inherited was stolen from many homes. Samson was charged with a death sentence, he set sail to Cuba. While he was traveling, there was a massive storm heading towards Charlestown. His ship sank in the Caribbean Sea. Nobody has been able to find it.

I was perplexed, I’ve heard that voice before but I couldn’t think where. I heard footsteps. But they weren’t coming towards me, they were heading in other direction. I slowly turned around and saw nobody there, they had left me. I started to start coughing over and over again, I looked to see the room fumigated. I couldn’t breathe, I fell to the floor. I laid there helplessly. I felt lightheaded. The voice was about to say something, but an alarm went off. I woke up. It was all a dream, nothing happened.